The purposes of the Forest Enhancement Society of British Columbia are:
To advance environmental and resource stewardship of British Columbia’s forests by:
- preventing and mitigating the impact of wildfires;
- improving damaged or low value forests;
- improving habitat for wildlife;
- supporting the use of fibre from damaged and low value forests; and
- treating forests to improve the management of greenhouse gases.
- To advocate for the environmental and resource stewardship of British Columbia’s forests.
- To do all such other things as are incidental and ancillary to the attainment of the foregoing purposes and the exercise of the powers of the Society.